How To Make Banana Pudding Recipe
Preamble: Some things get better with time. This banana-pudding, an easy dessert for large get-togethers, is one of those things! Make sure to refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving and you'll need vanilla wafers, vanilla pudding mix and whipped cream!How To Make Banana Pudding was printed 11 times by Internet users.
Ingredients for this recipe for 8 people:
- 1 box Vanilla wafer cookies,
- 4 bananas,
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix,
- 14 oz. (41cl)condensed milk,
- 1/2 c. (23cl) milk,
- 12 oz. (340g) whipped cream
How To Make Banana Pudding from scratch:
- 1Slice the bananas into 1/4 inch slices.
- 2Mix the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add the condensed milk along with the whipped cream (creamier if still cold).
- 4In a serving bowl, line the bottom with a layer of vanilla wafers followed by a layer of 1/4 of the pudding mixture. Then lay half of the banana slides on the pudding and another layer of pudding on top of the bananas. Repeat these steps, crumbling any cookies left over on top.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or store covered, in the refrigerator overnight.
Print the Banana Pudding recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Your 1 reviews of the recipe How To Make Banana Pudding:
Marie's review of 08/09/2015
Your instructions will be more helpful with images. Thanks!
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!