How To Make Bread Recipe
Preamble: Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?How To Make Bread was printed 14 times by Internet users.
Ingredients for this recipe for 8 people:
- 4 c. (550g) flour,
- 1 1/4 c. (29cl) warm water ,
- 2 tbsp. + 1 tsp. olive oil,
- 1 tbsp. clear honey,
- 7g quick-rising dried yeast
How To Make Bread from scratch:
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine the 1 1/4 c. warm water, honey, oil and the yeast. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the flour, mixing it to form a soft dough.
- 3Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead it for 5 minutes until it has a doughy, but not sticky, consistency.
- 4Lightly brush the dough mound in olive oil and place it in the baking pan, and then in a plastic bag for an hour to allow it to rise.
- 5Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 6Use a sharp knife to cut a few slits horizontally across the dough and then bake for 35 minutes until slightly browned on top.
- 7Place on a rack to cool.
Print the Bread recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Your 1 reviews of the recipe How To Make Bread:
Sanjana's review of 07/31/2015
Finally l could make it !!
Recipes you might like:
How To Make Pancakes
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
How To Make Upma
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!
How To Make Banana Pudding
Some things get better with time. This banana-pudding, an easy dessert for large get-togethers, is one of those things! Make sure to refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving and you'll need vanilla wafers, vanilla pudding mix and whipped cream!