How To Make Cake Pops Recipe
Preamble: Cake Pops are great for party snacks and holiday get-togethers! Using a boxed cake mix and premade icing makes this recipe quick and easy. It helps to have a Styrofoam block to insert the sticks into for cooling and serving.
Ingredients for this recipe for 12 people:
- 1 box chocolate cake mix,
- 1 container chocolate frosting,
- 2 boxes of premium chocolate,
- Cake pop sticks,
How To Make Cake Pops from scratch:
- 1Pour half of the cake mix into a large bowl. Add the frosting until the cake mix is moist, but still crumbles slightly. You may have to mix it more with your fingers until it is fully combined.
- 2Using a small ice-cream scoop, scoop out a ball of cake mixture and roll it into a denser ball. Place to the side and repeat until all the cake batter is used.
- 3Either on the stove or in the microwave melt 4 oz. of the chocolate. Dip the ends of the cake pop sticks into the chocolate and then insert them half way into the cake balls. Once all assembled, place them in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- 4Melt the rest of the chocolate and put it in a deep container so that the cake pops will be completed submerged when dipped. Then dip the cake balls into the chocolate, letting any additional chocolate run off.
- 5Then immediately cover the cake pop in sprinkles!
- 6Insert the cake sticks into a Styrofoam block to allow them to cool and harden.
Print the Cake Pops recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!