How To Make Cheesecake Recipe
Preamble: Believe it or not, making cheesecake is actually easy! You'll need to buy cream cheese and graham crackers in advance (or you can buy a premade graham cracker pie crust). The cake has to chill for four hours once done.How To Make Cheesecake was printed 11 times by Internet users.
Ingredients for this recipe for 16 people:
- 32oz. (900g) Cream cheese,
- 4 eggs,
- 1 tsp. vanilla,
- 1/3 cup (75g) butter or margarine,
- 1 c. (300g) + 3 tbsp. (20g) sugar,
- 1 1/2 c. (40g) Graham cracker crumbs
How To Make Cheesecake from scratch:
- 1Begin by combining the Graham cracker crumbs with the butter (room temperature, not melted) and 3 tbsp. sugar. Then press the Graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan to form the crust. (Skip this step of you bought a premade crust.)
- 2Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and 1 cup sugar until smooth. Switch the mixer to a low speed and add the eggs one at a time.
- 4Pour the mixture over the crust and then bake for 55 minutes until the center of the cheesecake seems solidified and the surface is very slightly browned.
- 5Cool the cake before removing the rim of the pan and then place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Print the Cheesecake recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!