How To Make Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Preamble: Need a quick weeknight meal to please your family? Chicken Alfredo to the rescue! With only a few ingredients this pasta dish is simple to make and easy to clean up after. Tip: garnish with parsley to make it fancy!
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 2 chicken breasts,
- 1/2c. (110g) + 1 tbsp. (15g) butter,
- 1 c. (220g) half and half,
- 8 oz. (200g) cream cheese,
- 1/3 c. (70g) shredded Parmesan cheese,
- 1 box penne noodles
How To Make Chicken Alfredo from scratch:
- 1Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the penne noodles to the water for the time specified on the box. Once done, pour through a strainer and set aside.
- 2Chop the chicken breasts into 1/2 inch cubes. Add the 1 tbsp. butter and chicken to a medium saucepan. Once cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Over medium heat, melt the 1/2 cup butter in the sauce pan adding the cream cheese. Once mixed, add the half and half and then the Parmesan cheese mixing well. Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
4. Add the chicken and penne noodles to the sauce, mix and serve!
Print the Chicken Alfredo recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!