How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Preamble: Chocolate chip cookies are a classic - a simple treat for the young and old. Even better, this easy recipe only has five basic ingredients so you might even have the ingredients handy to whip up a batch right now!
Ingredients for this recipe for 12-24 people:
- 1 1/4 c. (170g) flour,
- 3/4 c. (160g) brown sugar,
- 1/2 c. (110g) butter,
- 1 large egg,
- 1 tsp. vanilla,
- 1 c. (200g) chocolate chips
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch:
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix together the butter and sugar until creamy (an electric mixer makes this easier).
- 2Add the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix well.
- 3Combine the flour and the salt. Then add to the mixture until well combined.
- 4Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 5Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 6Using a spoon, scoop approximately 2 tbsp. spoonfuls and place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Cook for 8-12 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool on the baking sheet and then serve!
Print the Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!