How To Make Eggs Recipe
Preamble: Eggs were one of the first things my father taught me to make. This is a simple scrambled egg recipe easy enough to teach children, but also great for a quick brunch or when pressed for time during the week.
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 8 eggs,
- 1 3/4 c. (24cl) milk,
- 2 tbsp. (25g) butter,
- 2 tsp. (25g) salt,
- 1/2 tsp. (6g) pepper
How To Make Eggs from scratch:
- 1Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat melting the butter making sure it has fully coated the pan.
- 2While the pan is heating, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer or beater to beat the eggs until well combined.
- 3Pour the eggs into the skillet, allowing to cook, but scraping the pan every 15 seconds or so using a wooden spoon.
- 4Allow the eggs to set slightly for a minute or two and then serve.
Print the Eggs recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!