How To Make French Toast Recipe
Preamble: French toast is oh so good! Whether served with maple syrup or a dusting of powdered sugar, this sweet breakfast always hits the spot! It's an easy recipe that is great for using hard bread you'd throw away.
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 2 eggs,
- 4 slices of bread,
- 3 tbsp. (35g) butter,
- 1 1/2 c. (35cl) milk,
- 2 tsp. (15g) vanilla extract,
- 2 tbsp. (15g) cinnamon,
- Pinch of salt,
- Maple Syrup
How To Make French Toast from scratch:
- 1Heat a pan over medium heat and lightly grease with butter.
- 2In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Beat well.
- 3Dip each side of the bread in the mixture making sure the mixture is well absorbed into the bread.
- 4Place in the hot pan. Cook until each side is nicely browned.
- 5Serve with maple syrup.
Print the French Toast recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
How To Make Pancakes
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
How To Make Bread
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
How To Make Upma
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!