How To Make No Bake Cookies Recipe
Preamble: Not big on baking? No bakes are just as they sound: no oven required. Put it all in a pot, mix it up and get fudge, yummy no bake cookies! A fun and entertainingly messy recipe to make with kids.
Ingredients for this recipe for 18 people:
- 3 c. (700g) quick-cooking oats,
- 1/2 c. (150g) peanut butter,
- 1/2 c. (110g) butter,
- 1/2 c. (12cl) milk,
- 1 3/4 c. 350g) sugar,
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 1 tsp. vanilla,
How To Make No Bake Cookies from scratch:
- 1Mix together the butter, milk, sugar and cocoa in a medium sized pot.
- 2Bring it to a boil and continue stirring for 1 1/2 minutes.
- 3Remove the pot from the burner and add the oats, peanut butter and vanilla.
- 4Lay wax paper on a flat surface and using a teaspoon drop the cookies onto the paper.
- 5Eat once hardened.
Print the No Bake Cookies recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!