How To Make Pancakes From Scratch Recipe
Preamble: Getting a recipe for pancakes from scratch just right so they're light and fluffy isn't difficult, you just need to follow the right recipe! I've used this one time and time again and highly recommend it!How To Make Pancakes From Scratch was printed 13 times by Internet users.
Ingredients for this recipe for 8 people:
- 1 1/2 c. (190 g) flour,
- 1 egg,
- 1 tbsp. sugar,
- 1 1/4 c. (30 cl) milk,
- 3 tbsp. (70 g) butter,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 3 1/2 tsp. baking powder
How To Make Pancakes from scratch:
- 1Place a large griddle over medium-high heat. Once you sprinkle it with water, and the droplets sizzle for a few seconds and evaporate, it is ready. Then spray it lightly with a non-stick spray.
- 2Mix together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, then mix in the milk. Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish and add that to the mixture as well. Mix until well combined.
- 4Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix only until it is just combined.
- 5Pour the batter in 1/4 cup portions onto the hot griddle. Once the surface is mostly covered in bubbles, flip the pancake and cook for another 30 seconds. Both sides should be slightly browned.
Print the Pancakes From Scratch recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!