How To Make Pancakes Recipe
How To Make Pancakes was printed 71 times by Internet users.
Ingredients for this recipe for 4-6 people:
- 1 1/2 c. (195g) flour,
- 2 tsp. baking powder,
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda,
- 2 tbsp. sugar,
- 1/2 tsp. salt,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 1/2 c. (35cl) milk,
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract,
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
How To Make Pancakes from scratch:
- 1Heat a griddle over medium-high heat.
- 2Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3In a small separate bowl, combine the eggs and vanilla whisking well.
- 4Pour one cup of the milk into the dry ingredient slowly adding more to reach your desired consistency.
- 5Then mix in the egg mixture.
- 6Pour a little of the oil into the pan in between each round of pancakes and make sure that it is spread evenly.
- 7Pour the pancake mix onto the griddle making 2 or 3 smaller pancakes or one large one.
- 8Wait until the surface becomes bubbly (even in the middle). Then flip the pancake and let cook for another 30-45 seconds.
Print the Pancakes recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Your 3 reviews of the recipe How To Make Pancakes:
great :) ill give it 5
Thanks! I love this pancakes [3