How To Make Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
Preamble: This teriyaki sauce will be the best you've ever tasted and it's easy! It is perfect as a marinade for chicken or pork. If you don't have these ingredients already, you'll need mirin, rice vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 4 1/2 tsp. rice vinegar,
- 2/3 c. (15cl) mirin,
- 1 tsp. sesame oil,
- 1 c. (23cl) soy sauce,
- 7 cloves of garlic,
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger,
- 1/3 c. (66g) sugar,
- Pinch of red pepper flakes,
How To Make Teriyaki Sauce from scratch:
- 1Place a small saucepan over high heat and boil the miring.
- 2Turn the heat to low and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 3Add the rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes to infuse the flavors.
Print the Teriyaki Sauce recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!