How To Make Unleavened Bread Recipe
Preamble: People often eat unleavened bread during Passover. This recipe is easy and is really great to make with children. The best part is they're all basic ingredients that you probably already have so you can make it anytime!How To Make Unleavened Bread was printed 44 times by Internet users.
Ingredients for this recipe for 16 people:
- 4 c. (540g) whole wheat flour,
- 1 c. (130g) white flour,
- 1/4 c. (6cl) oil,
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt,
- 2 c. (46cl) water,
- 1/4 c. (85g) honey
How To Make Unleavened Bread from scratch:
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together both types of flour and the salt. Make a well, and pour the oil, water and honey into the flour and mix until dough forms. Knead the dough in the bowl with your hands until well combined.
- 3Roll out the dough and without cutting the dough, score 1 inch squares in it. Then cut the dough into 4 inch by 5 inch rectangles.
- 4Place the rectangles on a non-stick baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes. If bubbles form, carefully pop them while dough is baking.
Print the Unleavened Bread recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
How To Make Pancakes
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
How To Make Bread
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
How To Make Upma
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!