How To Make Vanilla Frosting Recipe
Preamble: Vanilla frosting is the perfect topping for your cakes and cookiesâ€¦It's even great to eat as a dip for fruit or on graham crackers. This is a simple butter cream frosting - you'll never buy store bought again!
Ingredients for this recipe for 8 people:
- 2 c. (260g) powdered sugar,
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract,
- 2 tbsp. (30g) butter,
- 2 tbsp. milk
How To Make Vanilla Frosting from scratch:
- 1Microwave the butter for about 15 seconds until melted.
- 2In a large bowl, beat together the butter, milk and vanilla.
- 3Add the powdered sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, still beating at a medium speed until fluffy.
Print the Vanilla Frosting recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!