How To Make Vegetable Soup Recipe
Preamble: Vegetable soup is warming and delicious in the fall and winter months and is the perfect meal when you're feeling a little under the weather. This easy recipe will have you making vegetable soup all the time!
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 2 carrots,
- 2 celery stalks,
- 1/2 lb. (220g) potatoes,
- 14.5 oz. (410g) canned diced tomatoes,
- 1 onion,
- 1/4 lb. (110g) green peans,
- 3 - 14.5 oz. cans (1.3l) chicken broth,
- 1 tbsp. thyme,
- Parmesan cheese,
- 2 tbsp. olive oil,
- 1 c. (23cl) water,
- 1/2 tsp. salt
How To Make Vegetable Soup from scratch:
- 1Place a large pot over medium-high heat and heat the oil.
- 2Chop the carrots, onion, and celery and cook in the oil for 5 minutes.
- 3Chop the potatoes and add to the pot. Then add the broth, thyme, water and salt and boil.
- 4Turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5Then add the tomatoes and beans and cook another 10 minutes.
- 6Serve sprinkled with Parmesan.
Print the Vegetable Soup recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!