How To Make White Rice Recipe
Preamble: White rice really is not difficult to make at all! It goes perfectly with chicken, with hearty stews served over it, or in oven bakes! Follow this recipe for perfectly steamed white rice and enjoy!
Ingredients for this recipe for 6 people:
- 2 c. (500g) long-grain rice,
- 2 1/2 c. (58cl) water,
- 1 tsp. salt
How To Make White Rice from scratch:
- 1Rinse the rice in a strainer until the water passing through becomes clear.
- 2Place a medium pot over high heat. Add the rice, water and salt and bring to a boil.
- 3Put the lid on the pot and then reduce to low heat and cook for 15 minutes or when the liquid is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- 4Move to a cool burner and let sit for 5 minutes before fluffing with a fork. Enjoy!
Print the White Rice recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
How To Make Pancakes
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
How To Make Bread
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
How To Make Upma
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!