How To Make Wine Recipe
Preamble: This is the easiest recipe that I've come across for making homemade wine...and it really is easy! Over all, it will take about 6 weeks for the wine to be ready to consume, but it requires very little work!
Ingredients for this recipe for x people:
- 12 oz. (36cl) frozen grape juice concentrate,
- 4 c. (800g) sugar,
- 1/4 oz (7g) active dry yeast,
- 3 1/2 q. (3,5l) water
How To Make Wine from scratch:
- 1Wash a large jug and then add the juice concentrate, sugar and yeast to the jug. Then fill the rest of the jug with cold water.
- 2Wash a large balloon and fit the mouth of the balloon onto the jug making sure it stays in place by wrapping a rubber band around the balloon over the mouth of the jug a couple of times.
- 3Place the jug in a dark place. The balloon will inflate and then eventually deflate. Once it is deflated (about 6 weeks) the wine is ready!
Print the Wine recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!