How To Make Yogurt Recipe
Preamble: Yogurt is a food that serves so many purposes! Eat it plain as a snack or with some jam to give it some flavor! Mix it in parfaits for dessert or eat with granola for breakfast! Enjoy this easy recipe!
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 4 c. (1l) low-fat milk,
- 1/4 c. (90g) low-fat plain yogurt (with live cultures)
How To Make Yogurt from scratch:
- 1In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat the milk stirring until it just begins to bubble. Then pour into a heat-proof bowl and cool to 110°F (use a candy thermometer).
- 2In another small bowl, mix the yogurt with 1 cup of the warm milk and then mix it into the large bowl of warm milk.
- 3Add the 1 cup flour, baking powder and salt to the egg mixture and mix until creamy.
- 4Cover the bowl with a towel and place in a warm place for 8-12 hours.
- 5Then store in the refrigerator.
Print the Yogurt recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
How To Make Pancakes
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
How To Make Bread
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
How To Make Upma
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!