How To Make Ziti Recipe
Preamble: Having people over for dinner or need an easy week night recipe? Try making ziti! If you have the freezer space you can even make it ahead of time, freeze it, and pull the pan out whenever you need it!
Ingredients for this recipe for 8-10 people:
- 16 oz. (450 g) ziti pasta,
- 6 c. (600 g) shredded mozzarella,
- 16 oz. (450 g) pasta sauce,
- 32 oz. (900 g) ricotta cheese
How To Make Ziti from scratch:
- 1Set the oven to 350°F to preheat and prepare a large pan by spraying it lightly with the cooking spray.
- 2Make the ziti noodles following the directions on the package.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the ricotta and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 4Once the ziti noodles have finished cooking, use a strainer to remove the water, then add the noodles to the cheese mixture.
- 5Pour half of the sauce into the pan, then pour the noodle and cheese mixture into the pan on top of the sauce.
- 6Pour the rest of the sauce on top of the ziti and cheese mixture and then sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella.
- 7Bake the pan of ziti for 20 minutes or until the surface is slightly browned. Let cool slightly before serving.
Print the Ziti recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!