How To Make Zoodles Recipe
Preamble: Whether you're trying to eat gluten free or are looking for a healthy alternative to pasta, zoodles (zucchini noodles) have become quite a trend in the restaurant world recently. Here's a recipe to make your own.
Ingredients for this recipe for 2 people:
- 2 zucchini,
- 4 cloves of garlic,
- 1/4 lemon,
- 1 tbsp. olive oil,
- 1 pinch red chili pepper,
How To Make Zoodles from scratch:
- 1Wash the zucchini, cut off the ends and then julienne the zucchini and mince the garlic.
- 2Spray a medium sized pan with cooking spray and place it over medium heat.
- 3Once the pan is hot, add the garlic and chili pepper and cook it for 30 seconds.
- 4Add the zucchini noodles and cook until soft.
- 5Remove the pan from the heat and add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Print the Zoodles recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
How To Make Pancakes
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
How To Make Bread
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
How To Make Upma
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!