How To Make Zucchini Bread Recipe
Preamble: Zucchini bread may not sound like the most appetizing food, but this zucchini bread recipe is sweet, moist and surprisingly delicious! It's a great seasonal summer recipe that tastes great spread with a little salted butter.
Ingredients for this recipe for 8-10 people:
- 4 zucchini,
- 3 c. (400 g) flour,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 1/3 c. (270 g) sugar,
- 3/4 c. (170 g) unsalted butter,
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger,
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon,
- 2 tsp. baking soda,
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg,
- 2 tsp. vanilla,
- 1/2 tsp. salt
How To Make Zucchini Bread from scratch:
- 1Use a grater to shred the zucchini finely.
- 2Lightly butter and flour two 5x9 inch loaf pans and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 3Combine the flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs. Add the sugar, vanilla and salt. Then melt the butter and add it to the mixture along with the zucchini. Mix until well combined.
- 5Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture and then pour the batter into the two pans.
- 6Bake the pans for 50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
Print the Zucchini Bread recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!