How To Make Zucchini Chips Recipe
Preamble: Who doesn't love chips?! The problem with chips fried in oil is they aren't very good for you, but these easy to make, baked zucchini chips are! They're great as a side or a snack!
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 2 zucchini,
- 1/4 c. (25g) bread crumbs,
- 1/4 c. (35g) shredded Parmesan cheese,
- 1 tbsp. olive oil,
- A pinch of salt
How To Make Zucchini Chips from scratch:
- 1Set the oven to 450°F to preheat and prepare a large pan by spraying it lightly with cooking spray.
- 2Mix the parmesan, bread crumbs and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Wash the zucchini and then slice them into 1/2 inch circular slices.
- 4Put the zucchini slices in a separate small bowl and coat with the olive oil.
- 5Then press each slice into the bread crumb, flipping to make each side is evenly coated. Then set on the baking sheet.
- 6Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 15 minutes on the first side, flip with a spatula, then cook for 10 minutes on the second side.
Print the Zucchini Chips recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!