How To Make Zucchini Fries Recipe
Preamble: French fries are a great snack food: great to eat and dip! However if you want a healthier snack, why not try this very easy recipe for zucchini fries? Even your kids will love them!
Ingredients for this recipe for 4-6 people:
- 2 zucchini,
- 1/2 c. (75 g) shredded Parmesan cheese,
- 1/2 c. (50 g) bread crumbs,
- 1 egg white,
- 1/4 c. (6cl) milk,
- Vegetable cooking spray
How To Make Zucchini Fries from scratch:
- 1Set the oven to 425°F to preheat and prepare the baking sheet by spraying it lightly with the cooking spray.
- 2In a small bowl, beat the egg white with the milk.
- 3In a separate small bowl mix the bread crumbs with the shredded parmesan cheese.
- 4Cut the zucchini into 3 inch planks.
- 5Dip the zucchini into the egg mixture and then roll the planks in the bread crumbs and place on the baking sheet.
- 6Cook in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 7Add the zucchini to the oil and mix with a wooden spoon to ensure the pieces are all coated. Then let sit for about 1 minutes. Then toss and mix again letting sit another minute.
- 8Once most of the pieces are browned, remove from the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- 9Serve and sprinkle with parmesan.
Print the Zucchini Fries recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
How To Make Pancakes
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
How To Make Bread
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
How To Make Upma
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!