How To Make Zucchini Pasta Recipe
Preamble: A great way to spice up a pasta dish and get a serving of vegetables is to add some zucchini to it! The parsley and parmesan make this easy recipe especially tasty.
Ingredients for this recipe for 8 people:
- 4 zucchini,
- 1 lb. (450g) rotini,
- 4 cloves of garlic,
- 1/3 c. (35g) chopped fresh parsley,
- 1/2 c. (45g) grated Parmesan cheese,
- 1/3 c. (12cl) olive oil,
- 1 pinch red pepper,
How To Make Zucchini Pasta from scratch:
- 1Cook the rotini following the directions on the box.
- 2Slice the zucchini and mince the garlic cloves.
- 3Fill a medium sauce pan with water and a little salt and boil the zucchini for about 10 minutes.
- 4Add the oil, garlic, and red pepper to a large sauce pan and cook for about a minute.
- 5Drain the zucchini and add it to the pan. Add the parsley as well. Mix with a wooden spoon and cook for about 5-10 minutes.
- 6Add the zucchini mixture to the strained pasta and sprinkle with cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Print the Zucchini Pasta recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!