How To Make Zucchini Recipe
Preamble: Zucchini is a tasty vegetable with a mild taste so it can be prepared many ways: in pasta, stuffed with grains or meat as a main dish, or as a side, like in this easy recipe!
Ingredients for this recipe for 4 people:
- 4 zucchini,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese,
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper,
- 2 tsp. olive oil,
How To Make Zucchini from scratch:
- 1Julienne the zucchini.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat with the red pepper.
- 3Crush a clove of garlic, keeping it intact, and add the garlic clove to the oil. Let cook for about 30 seconds and then remove and discard the garlic.
- 4Add the zucchini to the oil and mix with a wooden spoon to ensure the pieces are all coated. Then let sit for about 1 minutes. Then toss and mix again letting sit another minute.
- 5Once most of the pieces are browned, remove from the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve and sprinkle with parmesan.
Print the Zucchini recipe:
Rate this recipe:
- Your rating, 5 being the best.
Share this recipe with your friends:
Review and send us your photo:
Recipes you might like:
Sure, a pancake mix is easy, but there's nothing more fulfilling than achieving fluffy, homemade pancakes from scratch! By using fresh ingredients, you'll rest reassured that you're serving your family or guests only the best. Enjoy this easy recipe!
Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked bread? Although it takes a little kneading and an hour to let the dough rise, it is worth it in the end! Would you like some butter with your bread?
I visited southern India for a month and they do not skip out on breakfast! This is a recipe for upma, a hearty breakfast. As soon as I returned to the US, I looked up this delicious recipe!